As we keep growing, we are looking for a experienced, skilled and driven person to join our team in the Business Unit Imaging Science as a
The Sales Manager is responsible for international sales of the company’s products and services. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning. The Sales Manager identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
arivis develops and provides IT solutions focused on the Life Sciences industry. Our product portfolio ranges from solutions in imaging science, regulatory, raw data archiving and production to quality management for medical and pharmaceutical products. arivis solutions help customers to meet the world wide ever increasing regulatory, quality and compliance requirements in research, clinical trials, approval and maintenance of medical devices and medicinal products. arivis products are used by small and medium sized biotech companies as well as by the world’s leading medical device and pharmaceutical companies and by international renowned research associations, organizations and universities. Headquartered in Munich, arivis is an international fast growing company with subsidiaries in Rostock, Berlin (Headquarter BioMedion GmbH), Phoenix, AZ (Headquarter arivis Inc.) and Washington (D.C.).
Our revolutionary, award winning software enables users to visualize, analyze, distribute and to manage even multi-terabyte multi-dimensional (2D, 3D, 4D, 5D) image datasets that are e.g. created by microscopes or scanners, very fast, efficient – and on ordinary PCs and laptops! Our main product arivis Vision4D is used widely in microscopy-based applications. The arivis .sis format is powered by the arivis ImageCore technology and ensures constant RAM-independent access to large images during navigation and zoom as well as powerful image analysis.
We offer a dynamic and international work environment with a multi-cultural workforce, personal growth and professional development opportunities. Of course we also offer a competitive compensation and a great team.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of your company's products.
- Development of solutions and value chains for new customers.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets.
- Dealing with major customer accounts.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
We’re looking for someone with an energetic personality and enthusiasm beyond the ordinary. arivis is working on a challenging market with a complex environment. With your hand-on mentality and your experience you are able to deliver results of good quality.
We also want you to have the following qualifications and skills:
- BA or MA University degree with good academic results.
- Several years of relevant work experience or
- A record of achievement in the Sales Management position in the Life Science or Pharma area.
- Negotiation and presenting skills.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Good communication skills.
- German and English: Fluent in written and spoken.
- Be able to work independently but at the same time being a great team player and be able to motivate people.
If you’re interested, please send your up-to-date CV to