As we keep growing, we are looking for a experienced, skilled and driven person to join our team in the Business Unit Quality Management & Raw Data Archiving at BioMedion GmbH as a
The Sales Manager is responsible for international sales of the company’s products and services. The Sales Manager identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
arivis develops and provides IT solutions focused on the Life Sciences industry. Our product portfolio ranges from solutions in imaging science, regulatory, raw data archiving and production to quality management for medical and pharmaceutical products. arivis solutions help customers to meet the world wide ever increasing regulatory, quality and compliance requirements in research, clinical trials, approval and maintenance of medical devices and medicinal products. arivis products are used by small and medium sized biotech companies as well as by the world’s leading medical device and pharmaceutical companies and by international renowned research associations, organizations and universities. Headquartered in Munich, arivis is an international fast growing company with subsidiaries in Rostock, Berlin (Headquarter BioMedion GmbH), Phoenix, AZ (Headquarter arivis Inc.) and Washington (D.C.).
BioMedion provides solutions for document and raw data management for pharmaceuticals and other industries regulated under 21 CFR Part 11.
BM-Flow is a standard product for SOP management, training management and management of other managed documents (qualification plans and reports, computer system validation documents, maintenance logs etc.). It can be used in all GxP areas, but also in ISO:9001 or ISO:13485 certified companies. In quality assurance, BM-Flow supports typical QA processes such as change management, deviations, specification deviations, complaint management and preventive and corrective actions. It also enables other company-specific processes to be mapped easily, and all processes can be extensively adapted to meet the customer's needs.
We offer a dynamic and international work environment with a multi-cultural workforce, personal growth and professional development opportunities. Of course we also offer a competitive compensation and a great team.
- Maintaining and increasing sales of your company's products.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets.
- Dealing with major customer accounts.
- Collecting customer feedback and market research.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
We’re looking for someone with an energetic personality and enthusiasm beyond the ordinary. BioMedion is working on a challenging market with a complex environment. With your hand-on mentality and your experience you are able to deliver results of good quality.
We also want you to have the following qualifications and skills:
- BA or MA University degree with good academic results.
- Several years of relevant work experience or
- A record of achievement in the Sales Management position.
- Negotiation and presenting skills.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Good communication skills.
- German and English: Fluent in written and spoken.
- Be able to work independently but at the same time being a great team player and be able to motivate people.
If you’re interested, please send your up-to-date CV to