arivis is a market leading software company focused on the life sciences industry. With a broad product portfolio, our solutions address industry and academic environments. We offer software solutions as well as services provided by our experienced IT project engineers and experienced subject matter experts. The arivis software systems allow flexible acquisition, management, visualization, analysis and presentation of 2D, 3D, and 4D image data from microscopes and other devices in scientific and technical applications. Headquartered in Munich, arivis is an international fast growing company that already generates more than 50% of its revenue in more than 25 countries outside of Germany.
We are looking for a Software Developer with special skills in 3D Graphics programming and Virtual Reality. At the leading VR Company in life-science/bio science you will have the opportunity to work with cutting edge graphics technologies, in a creative and innovative team, on the next generation immersive microscopy application.
- Development of C++/C# based graphics applications and libraries (Windows, DirectX) with focus on Virtual Reality
- Involved in the full cycle of development: specification, planning, design, implementation, test, documentation and release
- Technical documentation
Skills / experience:
- Software engineering experience, able to write well-structured, supportable code
- 3D-Graphics programming experience, able to work with different graphics APIs (DirectX/OpenGL) and a very good understanding of the underlying mathematics
- Image processing/analysis
- Essential: Windows Development in C++/C#
- Appreciated: Phyton, OpenCL, CUDA
- MS Visual Studio
You should be expert in one or more of the following topics:
- Parallel programming/Distributed computing
- GPU programming (CUDA, OpenCL)
- Data visualization and analysis (Bio science, Material science)
- Big image data handling
- User Interface Design/User Interaction
- Multifaceted and interesting tasks in a growing company
- Deep insights into fascinating topics from our scientific customers
- Flat hierarchies
- Being part of a talented, confirmed development team
- An open, positive and respectful company culture
- Flexible working hours and performance based income
- Working with up to date development methods and cutting edge technologies
We’re looking for someone with an energetic personality and enthusiasm beyond the ordinary. With your hands-on mentality and your experience you are able to deliver results of good quality.
- Good communication skills. German and English: Fluent in written and spoken.
- Be able to work independently but at the same time being a great team player.
Please send your application to christian.goetzearivis.com. Applications should consist of an up-to-date CV and cover letter including the applicant’s motives to apply. Please provide supporting documents, personal statement, degree transcripts and certificates and references.