Overview of key functions:
- Every managed document can be subject to training. It is also possible to manage training without reference to a specific document.
- Training groups and training manager candidates can be assigned to the document.
- Training groups define a group of users to be trained and training managers.
- When particular events occur, e.g. approval of a document subject to training or a repetition interval being reached, a training requirement is generated for all people in the training groups assigned to the document.
- Document owners and training managers can cover the training requirements by planning training. Self-training and face-to-face training are possible.
- Participation in training can be confirmed by an electronic or handwritten signature.
- Sophisticated reporting functions are available.