- Are you on the verge of losing track of your stock of SOPs?
- Which draft belongs to which published version?
- Has there been adequate training on all documents?
- Are SOPs due for revision?
- Have any existing paper copies of invalid versions really been completely destroyed?
These are just some of the questions that you can easily answer using the BM-Flow "Managed Documents" module. You can see at a glance the current status of a document, the documents with which problems have occurred, where a revision is due and what paper copies exist.
Completely map the approval process and publication to a selected group of recipients electronically. However, you can also produce paper copies of documents if required and these can also be managed and monitored using BM-Flow.
Training can be planned and documented for each document. Successfully trained users are displayed for the relevant document.
Of course, it is also possible to produce evaluations of existing documents at any time and to output these in PDF or Excel format.
Existing document stocks can be transferred at reasonable cost using our migration tools. We can implement existing concepts, e.g. a particular folder structure or company-specific document numbering, in BM-Flow.