The Colocalization Palette enables you to analyze the colocalization of voxel intensities in different channels of your image data and provides interactive visualization in the 2D Viewer. It calculates statistical data and correlation coefficients and allows exporting the calculated data to Excel/CSV.
You can also export the colocalized intensity values as a new image for further analysis (e. g. Dynamics).
- Interactive visualization in the 2D Viewer
- Calculate statistical data and correlation coeffecients
- Definition of a threshold in the Colocalization Palette
- Pearson's correlation coefficient R
- Overlap coefficient according to Manders R
- Overlap coefficients k1 and k2
- Colocalization coefficients m1 and m2
- Calculation settings per plane, per frame or overall
- Define colocalized voxels visually using edit modes provided by the 2D histogram (Threshold, Rectangle, Polygon)
- Create colocalization scope containing image data seen in the overlay in the 2D Viewer
- Export calculated data to Excel/CSV
- Export colocalized intensity values as a new image for further analysis
- Option to create a new channel