Date: 24-27 July, 2017
Venue: Ertürk Lab, Institute for Stroke and Dementia Research, Klinikum der Universität München
The Ertürk lab will host and organize the workshop on Tissue Clearing and 3D imaging
- 3DISCO and uDISCO clearing of organs, rodents and large human tissues
- Imaging of entire organs and rodents with light-sheet microscope
- Advantages of DISCO clearing in your research
- iDISCO antibody labeling of organs for 3D imaging
- How to optimize clearing in your particular tissue of interest and application
- 3D analysis of the large data from light-sheet scans
- Demo: light-sheet microscopy by Lavision BioTec and Zeiss
- Demo: arivis InViewR (immersive view with 3D glasses)
At this workshop we will showcase arivis InViewR - the next generation Virtual Reality software to visualize 3D data in VR.
Our software has been under rapid development and offers an improved navigation concept and the possibility to adjust image color representations in virtual space. New measurement capabilities offer a powerful tool to extract meaningful data from your images and gain new insights. Experience true virtual reality microscopy!