The Projection Viewer allows you to calculate and export high resolution projections of 3D or 4D image data.
- Projection Mode: Calculate a high resolution projection along one dimension of your image data (X, Y, Z, time)
- Orthoslicer Mode: Calculate one single high resolution slice along one dimension of image data (X, Y, Z, time)
- Calculate a projection at an oblique slice
- Use the 4D Viewer's interactive Sectional Plane to define the position and orientation of an oblique slice to use for a projection in the Projection Viewer
- Save the projection result to a new multi frame or multi plane stack or scope