Workshop on the visualization and analysis of 3D and 4D biological image data with arivis software solutions at ITAV.
All our solutions (arivis Vision4D and arivis InViewR) are compatibles with Big Data (Terabyte and more) and cover your complete imaging workflow whatever the imaging acquisition sources (LSM, 2P/Two Photons, SPIM/LightSheet, SlideScanner, etc...) and brands.
Reserve a slot at the workshop and bring your own data to see how your sample benefits from the outstanding 2D/3D/4D visualization, data processing (e.g. stitching and alignment), measurement and analysis methods from arivis.
We are looking forward to welcoming you!
Date: June 20 - 22, 2017
Venue: Salle de séminaire du Centre Pierre Potier
Program: >> Details
arivis InViewR represents the state of the art in 3D/4D Visualization with full interactive virtual reality (VR) and unique volume rendering technique offering complete amazing immersion for your data and much more:
- Examine 3D & 4D image data without limitations
- Hand gestures and controllers to navigate, create clipping planes and set measurements
- True Interactive Virtual Reality (VR) with Volume Rendering for incredible immersion/information
- Better understanding of complex 3D relationships in shapes, objects and functions in volumetric data
arivis Vision4D is the unique software in the market today allowing you to handle with very high speed, efficiency and reliability your massive data from 3D/4D visualization to measurements and analysis:
- Compatibility with a wide range of file formats
- Interactive handling of 2D, 3D & 4D data up to several TB size
- Immediate 2D, 3D and 4D visualization, annotation and analysis regardless of image size
- Powerful, interactive Stitch & Align functionality
- Quantification by manual and semi-automatic segmentation tools and image analysis
ITAV (Advanced Technology Institute in Life Sciences) is a research laboratory offering in one location an interdisciplinary environment, technological resources and a gateway to businesses. Entering fully into the spirit of Oncopole, it favors scientific exchange, a real pooling of resources and promotes innovations, always with the aim of helping to care for patients.