arivis Webinar - How to comply with FDA’s current requirements
Top Tips to Comply with FDA's Latest Requirements for Pharmaceutical Data Management
20 June - 3PM London/10AM New York
This only changed when the Guidance for Industry - Data Integrity and Compliance with CGMP was issued. The FDA has made it unmistakably clear that device data must meet the requirements of 21 CFR Part 11. Printouts of data (at least in the case of complex systems, e.g. HPLC) will no longer be acceptable. In previous years there have already been various warning letters dealing with the issue of how to handle raw electronic data.
We subsequently flag up the various requirements which 21 CFR Part 11-compliant raw data archiving must satisfy. By demonstrating our BM-windream system, we show an elegant way of mastering these challenges with ease.
Take this opportunity to get a quick overview of the system by signing up for our free-of-charge webinar.
Founder and Managing Director of BioMedion
- Leads a team of professionals with 15 years of experience in successfully implementing raw data management projects.
- Trainer at renown European training institutes for raw data management
- Speaker at various subject matter events for raw data management
- Subject matter expert in Process and Training management
Key Learning Objectives
- Understanding FDA requirements in regards to device data archival, a view to practical appplications
- How to avoid FDA warning letters?
- Long term electronic archiving
- Importance of vendor/device agnostic file formats
- Heads of Research and Development
- Heads of Research Lab
- Heads of QA
- Heads of IT
- Research Project Managers
- QC Specialists
- Compliance Managers
- Health Informatics
- IT Application Support
- Heads of Record Management
- Director of Record Management
- Record Manager
For more information on how you can make sure that your organisation is 21 CFR Part 11 compliant, click here!
Mon, 2017-06-12 13:55