New release: arivis Vision4D 2.12.5
We are pleased to announce that a new version of arivis Vision4D is available now.
arivis Vision4D version 2.12.5 provides several new features to simplify and speed-up your analysis workflow. With our new Annotation Mask Operator and the possibility to perform Analysis Pipelines on a subsampled version of images, we improve both speed and versatility of image analysis. New operators in the analysis pipeline make ratio quantification simple and fast.
We improved our 3D visualization of large images with new lighting and clipping options. Our new Background Correction can repair both illumination invariance and Background noise.
Please find a section of new features and enhancements below. For a comprehensive overview, please visit arivis Vision4D Release 2.12.5
Top new features
- Shininess settings and light source type (uniform, direct, point source) added in the lighting palette
- Improved workflow for masking annotations with new Annotation Mask Operator and easy import of annotations into a new Analysis Pipeline
- Option to run an Analysis Pipeline at subsampled image data resolution
- Multi-threading support for Blob Finder
- Combination of multiple segment or track filters in a single Analysis Pipeline step
- Ratio Filter in the Analysis Pipeline to quantify and filter ratios of certain measurements
- Background Correction
- Option to clip on volumetric data or segments separately to check the results of segmentation more easily
Have a look at our tutorial, how these new functions in arivis Vision4D can help you with your image analysis.
Volume data and segments can now be clipped separately, opening new ways to generate compelling movies and interact with image data.
arivis Importer 2.12.
The arivis team would like to thank our customers for the valuable feedback given, your requests help us to constantly improve our software!
Sat, 2017-07-01 08:05