Section 1 Information about the collection of personal data and service provider identification
(1) Below you will find some information about the collection of your personal data when you visit this website. Personal data are all data that pertain to you personally, such as your name, address, e-mail addresses and information about your user habits.
(2) The service provider in terms of Section 13 of the Telemedia Act (German: TMG) and the responsible authority in terms of Section 3 Par. 7 of the Federal Data Protection Act (German: BDSG) is arivis AG, Einsteinstraße 10, 85716 Unterschleißheim; please see the section imprint.
Section 2 Right of information and revocation
(1) You have the right to demand information from us at any time about the data stored by us that pertain to you, as well as about their origin, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom these data are transmitted and the purposes for which they are stored.
(2) Once you have agreed to the use of such data, you can revoke this permission at any time.
(3) All requests for information, inquiries or objections to data processing may be sent to us by e-mail to email@example.com or to the address mentioned in Section 1 Paragraph 2.
Section 3 Data security
We are currently implementing technical steps to ensure data security, in particular to protect your personal data against risks incurred during data transfers and against the acquisition of information by third parties. These steps are constantly being adapted to the latest state of technology.
Section 4 Collection of personal data when using the website to obtain information
(1) If you are making use of the website only for the purposes of obtaining information, i.e. if you do not wish to make contact with us or send us any information, but are merely consulting the website, we will not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data transmitted by your browser to enable you to visit the website. These are as follows:
- IP address
- Date and time of request
- Time zone difference from Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Data volume transmitted in each case
- Website making the request
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition, cookies will be stored on your computer when you visit the website. Cookies are small text files that are allocated to the browser you used on your hard disk and which send certain information to the center setting the cookies (thus to us, in this case). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make the internet service more user-friendly and effective overall.
- Transient cookies (temporary use)
- Persistent cookies (time-limited use)
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This particularly includes the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, which can be used to allocate various requests made by your browser to the joint session. This means that your computer will be recognized when you return to the website. The session cookies are deleted when you close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies will be automatically deleted after a specified time, which may differ, depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time by changing the security settings on your computer.
d) You can configure your browser setting according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept cookies. This may, however, result in you being unable to make use of all the functions of this website.
(3) This information will be stored separately from any other data you may have sent to us. In particular, the cookie data will not be linked to your other data.
Section 5 Collection of personal data when making contact and for advertising purposes
The collection and processing of these data (including, for example, your name, your address and e-mail address) will only take place if you explicitly provide this information in order for us to make contact with you. Your personal data will only be used for the purposes of processing your requests (contact). Depending on you request, we may also transmit data for this purpose to our subsidiary in the USA, which handles our local sales activities.
These data will only be used for commercial purposes if you have provided your permission beforehand.
Section 6 Data collection by third-party providers for the purposes of data traffic analysis (web analysis, web tracking)
(1) This website makes use of the Piwik web analysis services in order to evaluate user access to this website.
(2) Cookies will be stored on your computer for the purposes of this evaluation (more details in Section 4). The information thus collected will only be stored on our server in Germany. If you choose to prevent the storage of cookies, please note that you may not be able to use this website to its full extent. You can prevent the storage of cookies by changing your browser settings or by removing the following tick and thus activating the opt-out plug-in.
(3) Piwik makes use of this website with the extension "AnonymizeIP". This abbreviates IP addresses before processing, thus excluding the possibility of any direct personal identification. The IP address transmitted by your browser via Piwik will not be combined with other data collected by us.
(4) Piwik software is an open-source project. The third-party provider's information about data protection may be found at http://piwik.org/privacy/policy.